Communications Products

Get your custom tuned radios and communications accessories through us as well

Ham radios do require an FCC license to operate legally however they can be used without the license in most cases. We do offer a discount if you can provide your current FCC amateur call sign. The ARRL website can point you in the correct direction for studying and acquiring the license needed.

*Vantage Optics will not be held liable for any communications made without the appropriate license for the band you are transmitting on. We simply are offering a platform to get you started and talking with other rigs on the trails.


Have a question? Help is on the way. Simply fill out the form below and we will email you back. Can't wait? Call us directly at (424) 250-0270.

Name *

Email *



  • Facebook - White Circle
  • Instagram - White Circle

© 2018 Vantage Optics